Morena Taraku is a gorgeous pearl among the beauties of Europe
Miss Kosovo 2010, Miss Earth Kosovo 2010, Miss Liberty of the World 2012, Miss Exclusive of the World 2013 - now Morena Taraku is a famous pop star, performing artist and model in Kosovo and Albania. Gorgeous and sexy Morena has become a sensation in her country.
Her exotic looks make her different than the other Miss Kosovo contestants. Sweet and extremely beautiful, she was the perfect cast for our VS CHICAGO magazine cover (October issue).
We wanted to highlight this amazing girl who has accomplished some incredible things. Natural beauty definitely shines through in her words as well as her looks.
- Dear Morena, how does it feel knowing that you are the most beautiful Albanian model in the Europe?
- That’s a very powerful statement. It definitely feels great being known and recognized this way! All the pain and craziness I have to go through means something. I guess “no pain no gain” right?
- Your popularity recently kicked into high gear. Where do you find and develop all your great talents?
- Honestly I worked a lot but also the God gave me luck .
- What is the best lesson you learned from your mother and father?
If I start to talk about my parents it takes lot of hours, days and nights to describe their education that they gave me. They teach me to challenge everything through life.
- You were born in 1993. In 1991 it began the ethnic conflict in Yugoslavia, and in 1998 the war in Kosovo. In 2001 a United Nations administered Supreme Court, based in Kosovo, found that there had been "a systematic campaign of terror, including murders, rapes, arsons and severe maltreatments", but that Serb troops had tried to remove rather than eradicate the Albanian population.
Are you Albanian? What do you remember about the war?
- Yes my nationality is Albanian but I was born and raised in small country called Kosovo close to Albania. I was five years old when the war began. I remember every little thing. When I talk about that I feel deeply emotional. It's hard to speak about those days; I was too young also my friends were same age as me. It was really hard to grow up in that bad situation, we were young and we didn't understand what the war means.
Sometimes I talk with my friends and I always give them a question: Imagine if we start a new life from the beginning without war, should be amazing ???!!!
Now my country is independent and I still have friends that they don't know where their parents are. They were killed in the war and they didn't find them, ever.
It's time to look forward and to believe we can achieve whatever we want with love and peace.
- In 1998 NATO began bombing Yugoslavia. The bombing killed between 489 and 528 civilians, and destroyed bridges, industrial plants, public buildings, and private businesses. NATO air strikes lasted from March 24, 1999 - to June 10, 1999. Do you remember it?
- Yes I remember everything as a kid I heard noises and I saw lot of terrible things.
- Let's talk about something more pleasant. What do you love about the career you've chosen?
- My fans. They continuously support me and have my back relentlessly throughout the years. I am so grateful and fortunate for their dedication. Because of them I am who I am today.
- What's the most important lesson that you've learned?
- You have to trust in yourself because if you don't no one will.
- What did you want to do when you were 13?
- I always wanted to be the person who I am today.
- What is the one secret to success?
- To work hard for your dreams.
- What is your biggest mistake?
- My biggest mistake that I did in my life is that I didn't give more hugs to my Mom when she was alive.
- What do you do for fun?
- Everything that makes me and my friends happy.
- What does life look like for you in five years?
- I live for today. But really, who knows what the future will bring us?
- Where would you like to go that you have never been before?
- In paradise to meet my mother.
- What's is your life goal?
I will always do things that will make my family proud.
Morena Taraku is amazingly talented girl and we wish her all the best.
Alfredo Omana Padron did an amazing job, the photos of Morena are just stunning!
VS CHICAGO about photographer:
Alfredo Omana Padron is owner of company "AJG Filmproductions", fashion and celebrity photographer. Padron’s work was particularly forward-thinking and experimental in the same time. His work has been widely shown in popular media in USA.
“Good eye” in photography is, on top of extensive training, excellent skills, and expensive equipment, the key to photographic success. It allows the photographer to catch those moments that are missed easily and distinguishes a good photographer from an average one.
A "good eye" in photography is mostly an innate ability to see what others may not see, or in a different way. Yet with a lot of hard work, some training and, of course, a combination of many subtle talents.
Our readers love when Alfredo photos appear on the pages of VS CHICAGO magazine. Most of his pictures adorn our cover. He is naturally makes Photography an Art. He has a “good eye”.